In honor of our current Memphis location Nathan made a special addition to the house...
do you notice anything 'different' about the snowman? His bright yellow hat and cane remind you of anything? Let's just say he is a 'street corner entrepreneur. '
Che REALLY wants to eat the house. Merry Christmas everyone!


4 comments:
Haha, poor Che..."why must they tempt me," he thinks while he longingly gazes at the house. What a cute and fun tradition!! Ben and I want to start doing some holidays traditions so they're in place when our fam expands. Nice work having all those presents already wrapped up and why are you so tan looking in this pic!? (I need your secret...) Good luck on finals!
I wish we would have started SOME kind of tradition around Christmas, even if it's wearing matching socks for a day!Guess you can always start. Cute house!I never could make it as far as to finishing a gingerbread house, I'd eat it.
I love those!! I especially love Nathan's creativity with the snowman! :)
I love the Memphis flava that nathan is puttin out!! P.S. you look super cute in your new glasses!
Post a Comment