This last weekend we drove back to Missouri to see my brother-in-law, Skyler, and his wife, Heather.
On Saturday we went to Stockton Lake, I was hoping I would get a tan, but unfortunately it was very cloudy. Luckily the water was very warm.
Nathan and Skyler did some wake boarding.
We all did some tubing
In fact, at one point Skyler, Heather, Elise, Nathan, and I all decided to get on the tube at the same time... that was interesting! Nathan's mom was taking pictures from the boat for me and accidentally shot this video which captures the fun we were having trying to situate ourselves on the tube.
After some moving around we were able to all get on the tube, and stay there for a few rounds.
Here are some random pictures from the boat.
Elise's dog Holly came along too. This was her first swimming experience.
We had a lot of fun. After a couple hours it started raining, which wasn't so bad at first. Then being on the boat was pretty cold. So we took a few more rounds around the lake and headed home.
I also got to see Michelle, Dave and little Nathan on Sunday. We were at church, and I forgot to take any pictures but it was fun to see how big he has gotten and to catch up with Michelle.
We not have only 12 days left until we move out of Memphis!
2 comments:
So there is one pic that looks like Nathan just got done smacking you in the back of the head. Rebekah, why do you let him beat you? he he Looks like you all had a blast. By the way, you can stop the count down. Not everyone wants you in Springfield.
It looks like you had a wonderful time. I'm glad the water was warm. It was great to see you guys too. I'm so sad we didn't take a picture either!!
Post a Comment