Thursday, September 4, 2008

We are here

Just thought I would let everyone know we made it to Missouri, and all is going well so far. I have started classes, and I am doing well. Nathan started his extern this week, and is looking forward to learning more about vision therapy, and most of all being away from SCO. We miss all of our friends in Memphis, and hope to be able to visit soon. I'll post as soon again as soon as we get our desktop up and running. (It has all of our pictures!)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

YAY! A post. :) Great to hear from you, and I can't believe you've already started school! How's it going so far? I actually really miss it, but it's nice getting a paycheck on the other hand. Too bad you can't be paid to learn? ;) Sorry we didn't get a chance to run over and say bye before you guys left. Things got crazy that weekend, and I actually hate goodbyes anyway- it's not like we're never going to see each other again. Anyway- post some pics soon! :)

Love Sweet Love said...

Glad you guys got there safe and that school's going well! Can't wait to see moving pics!