Friday, July 10, 2009

Waiting (semi) patiently...

Just to catch everyone up on where we are at...

Nathan is working in Moberly, and staying with some nice people from church during the week. He comes home on the weekends. This has been hard for me. I didn't realize just how much I was going to miss him! Especially since I really don't have anything to do here. All our stuff is packed and waiting for us to move! We are just waiting on the mortgage processing. Apparently government loans take FOREVER to process!
Pregnancy wise everything is great! I am 28 weeks, and Emma is moving around constantly! I passed my glucose test, which I was a little worried about.

I probably won't post again until we move, since I don't foresee anything interesting happening until then!

Here are a couple of belly pictures to tide you over for a bit!



This is Michelle and I, she is only 5 weeks behind me which is a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Michelle C said...

Hooray - I am so honored to be on your blog. lol!! Come over any time.

Sarah said...

Absent husbands = sucksville. How soon till you're back to normal?

PS -you are such a cute pregnant lady!