Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hospital Here We Come

So tonight at 7:30 we will be checking into the hospital. My doctor is going to be giving me cytotec tonight to ripen my cervix, since I am not really dilated at all. Tomorrow morning I will be given pitocin. Then she should be here within 24 hours! Here is a picture we took this morning before church to show you how enormous I am! Enjoy, it will be one of the last you see for a while.

3 comments:

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

Goood luckkkk! Can't wait for updates! Cute pic, can't wait til we get the 'after' pics with Emma too!

Seth and Angie said...

Yay! Congratulations! How exciting! Can't wait to see the little one.

Michelle C said...

You are not enormous! You look great! It's also hard to tell where your belly ends. Hope all is going well. I had a bunch of dreams about you and Emma last night! Hopefully you can get an epidural quickly! (: