Sunday, January 17, 2010

Oops...

So I already missed posting on the blog once a week... sorry! I have a few updates and pictures to share...

Emma loves her bath time, and she is pretty fond of eating anything that comes near her mouth... including her rubber ducky.


I completely forgot that the dress we bought while in Italy was 0-3 months... it is already really small on Emma, oh well, at least she got to wear it once!



Emma was taking a nap in her swing... and apparently it was a little too bright for her liking.



Our friends recently lent us their jumper to see how Emma likes it... I swear she has fun, even though she doesn't look like it in this picture!



We tried to take Emma to get her first immunizations last month, but between being out of town, being sick, and the shot nurse not being in we JUST got to get it done last weekend. Here is a picture of Emma's band aids.




Nathan was playing with Emma, she is so CUTE when she laughs!

No comments: