Sunday, June 20, 2010

My garden

This is the first year I have grown my own garden. My mom and stepdad came and built the raised boxes and filled them with all kinds of good dirt and such. I planted some things I grew from seed, and some I didn't





So far we have gotten a cucumber, some lettuce and lots of fresh herbs for cooking. I love going outside and looking at things that I grew and eating things that I grew... It is nice! Eating fresh food isn't new to me, my mom has always had a huge garden. It is just different when it is my own. There are tons of little tomatoes and cucumbers that will be coming to fruition soon... I can't wait!

2 comments:

Michelle C said...

awesome bekah, way to go!

NYCmom said...

beautiful! I picked 2 cucumbers today that were at least 12 inches! I love it when you find them hiding in there!