Emma has an issue with men with beards, it takes her a couple hours to warm up to Mark whenever he comes to visit. So I wasn't too surprised that Emma wasn't a big fan of Santa. Nathan's work had a party, and they had Santa, she wouldn't sit on his lap so we got in the picture with her.

She isn't much better in this picture.
I decided to make some stockings, I didn't find a pattern so I kind of made it up myself. Here are the results
It was fun making them, and since I'm getting a sewing machine for Christmas I have all kinds of crafts to look forward to making! I am looking forward to going to Springfield tomorrow night, and spending time with family! Merry Christmas everyone!





1 comment:
Emma looks adorable-as always!-in the picture with santa. That's a great picture of all of you! And i love your stockings, they turned out awesome! Have fun with family this week!!
Post a Comment