In June we had a fun time when our friend Erica came to visit, lots of cupcakes from Jilly's! While she was here we also went to the Renaissance Fair, it was so much fun!
Emma got to meet the royalty, and they gave her a ring.
There were lots of people wandering around in costume.
We stopped to see a couple of acts, the first one was pretty awesome. In the first picture you can see this guy balancing on a big plastic ball while fitting his entire body through a tennis racket! I couldn't do one of those things, let alone both at the same time! The same guy went on to balance on the ball while juggling the tennis racket, a bowling ball and a torch. Pretty impressive!
We took advantage of a few photo ops...
And what is more fitting at a Renn Fair then eating a great big turkey leg?
The last act we went to see was this guy, he was an odd one. For most of the act he didn't talk at all, just whistled and sang "la la la la".
Unfortunately, the moment I left to take Emma to the bathroom he called Nathan on stage... I missed the whole thing! Luckily Erica took some pictures with her phone. Apparently the hug in the second picture took an uncomfortably long time...

Near the end he started to get irratated at people leaving and made them stay by taking some of their property (like cell phones) and wouldn't give them back until the show was over. It was a little weird...
1 comment:
You have been a blogging queen and I've been missing out. I have trouble keeping up with blogs other than my own anymore. (: That is fun you were able to go, but I just had to laugh and laugh about Nathan on stage and the hug. That's too bad you missed out. That is strange to take the property of people that were leaving.
Post a Comment