I am sorry that I haven't posted pictures in awhile... I will try to do that in the next couple of days. This is about the daughter of a friend of ours. Her name is Emma and she has been treated at St Jude for a little over a year now. She has been doing really well with treatments, but now they have found a tumor in her brain and she is having surgery tomorrow. So please pray for her!
I have been a fan of St Jude, even before Emma began being treated there. Because of her treatment I have become even more appreciative of the wonderful service that St Jude offers so many children. The wonderful thing about St Jude is that they offer the treatment to children for absolutely no cost. They won't turn a child away because they can't afford the treatment. I am listing a link for the St Jude gift shop, in it you can find lots of gifts for the holidays. The link I have listed is for the St Jude calendar... on the cover is Emma! She is such a beautiful little girl, and we are so excited that she got the opportunity to be on the cover of the calendar! So buy one! It is for a WONDERFUL cause!
http://shop.stjude.org/GiftCatalog/shop.do?cID=$category.uidPk&pID=17047
3 comments:
OOOH we will definitely pray. And you can pray for our niece Gracie, too.
I have been... Lee told us about Gracie, we have been praying for her and her family!
How sad - do you now how the surgery went? The link didn't wprk for me.
Post a Comment