I have been keeping pretty busy with the sewing machine, here are a few projects I have finished or I am currently working on.
This is another page in Emma's quiet book. I have another page that is finished, but I want to finish a second page that goes with it before I post pictures.

On my SIL, Angela's Blog, she made these adorable leggings for her daughter from socks. So I did a quickie version of hers for church Sunday.
I made a dust cover for my sewing machine, I found this remnant at Hancock Fabric for super cheap, I thought it was a fun design. Maybe I can base my future craft room off these colors.
I am not finished with Emma's tutu yet, but this is my start. Nathan said if I made a tutu he wanted it in Manchester United's colors. (A soccer team in England) So black and red it is!
If there are ever any things I make that anyone would like a tutorial of, just let me know!




2 comments:
"Sew" awesome! lol, okay that was nerdy! (: Love that little belt, but I really love it all!! So do you have a sewing budget each month or how does that work?
No sewing budget, I have found a lot of fabric on at remnant sales and on fabric.com (which I love) Some months I spend a bit more than I should. But for things like Emma's for that I am making, I only paid $15 for I think it was 7 yards of 72" wide fabric (so almost like getting 14 yards. That included shipping.
Post a Comment